PlayerUnknown’s Battleground Mobile update 0.95 includes some of the long-awaited updates that the PUBG fans were waiting for. In this update dynamic weather was introduced and believe me its dope. You have to use your predator skills more in the rainy weather where the sounds of thunderstorm will give your enemies an opening to ambush you. The sudden fog will help you/or your enemies to close the gap/to hide or to hunt. On the goofy side, Tencent have also included a new vehicle in this new update, “The Scooter”- drive your way through the deadly jungle of Sanhok in your new Scooter.
Assault Rifle M762 was made available in all the maps, and now you all can get the rifle lying in any of your favorite PUBG Maps and start practicing the recoil/mastering the gun.The best among all updates is the new mode added in the existing arcade mode, “The Hardcore Mode”. In this mode, you will experience the same level of difficulty like PC players do. the System will not assist you in any way(except from aim assist). Some more things were added in the recent update.
- Added M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps.
- Added new Sanhok vehicle = Scooter
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok
- Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC.
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfits, new character faces and hairstyles.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature.
- Added Mission Cards.
- Added an event where packs are discounted heavily during Black Friday.
- Increased the odds of certain crate drops.