items can still affect your visibility in game so you should choose your clothing appropriately. You should also be aware of matching your clothing to the surrounding area. Avoid any bright-colored clothing as you will easily be spotted by enemies even when you’re behind bushes. Although clothing may not provide you with any protection from enemies, having the right kind set
|Utility Belt||+50||Can be equipped together with a backpack at the same time.|
|Backpack (level 1)||+150|
|Backpack (level 2)||+200|
|Backpack (level 3)||+250|
|Bike Helmet (Level 1)||80||30%|
|Military Helmet (level 2)||150||40%|
|Spetsnaz Helmet (level 3)||230||55%|
- Each time the level of a helmet goes up, its durability and damage reduction also increases.
- Color does not affect the durability nor the damage reduction of a helmet.
- Wearing a helmet will allow you to take less damage from headshots.
- The durability of a helmet decreases as it soaks up the damage. The helmet will be destroyed once its durability reaches zero.
|Name||Durability||Damage Reduction Rate||Capacity Extension|
|Police Vest (Level 1)||200||30%||+50|
|Police Vest (Level 2)||220||40%||+50|
|Military Vest (level 3)||250||55%||+50|
- Vests reduce damage taken from your upper body.
- Vests do not only reduce damage intake, but also provided added capacity to your inventory.
|Gas Mask (Full)||Face|
|Gas Mask (Half)||Face|
|Tank Top||Upper Body|
|Long Sleeved T-shirt||Upper Body|
|Battle Pants||Lower Body|