PUBG new update will commence the start of a new royal pass season, PUBG Royal Pass Season 5 named as “Shadow VS Force” has lots of new contents in terms of items and skins stored for PUBG fans.
Though we didn’t get the Zombie Mode in this update which means that it will be added on a later date. Although PUBG Mobile Zombie mode is confirmed, the PUBG X RE2 crossover will also bring new items and skins along with new loading screens and a new lobby theme, all of this crossover related stuff will be added on a later date which is not yet confirmed.
PlayerUnknown’s Battleground Mobile Update 0.10.5 official patch Notes
– Added Mk47, which can be found in Erangel, Miramar, and Sanhok. It fires 7.62mm rounds and has two firing modes.
– Added Laser Sight, a lower rail attachment that reduces spread when firing from the hip. Can be found in all maps.
– Vikendi is now available as a map when creating rooms.
– The “Classic” voice is back! You can find it in Settings after the update.
– Spawn Island announcements can now be enabled or disabled in Settings.
– Royale Pass Season 5 is here! Premium outfits and taunting emotes are available as rewards. There will also be server-wide Pass upgrade events.
– Ranked Mode Season 5 is also here! Tiers are adjusted and new rewards are added.
– Vikendi’s resource refresh (type and quantity) has been tuned.
– Model for Swimmer Sandals has been updated.
– Share For Deals is back after some tuning.
– Clan benefit sharing has been tuned.
– Avatar display of Crew Challenge winner has been adjusted.
– Shop has been adjusted.
– Supplies can now be accessed from the main menu.