To survive for a longer period of time and still stick to game’s core elements, one must adopt a special skillset. One which features a number of different tactics and strategies. But with PUBG being so competitive, where might one come across information on all of this, you might wonder? Well, you have come to the right place. Here lies some of the much-needed PUBG tips and tricks, you need to follow to survive in the game.
Furthermore, for your ease and comfort, I have characterized all of the PUBG tips and tricks under their dedicated headings. Hence, if you wish to only work on one aspect of your gameplay, then head on over to the specific section and get cracking.
PUBG Landing Tips
Now that you have successfully landed, you might be left wondering what to do. Now the biggest mistake one makes while playing PUBG, is here. As a result, to have a successful game, one must follow a few guidelines to increase their chances of surviving during the first few minutes of the game. Check out our PUBG tips for landing below:
- Avoid contact early on. If you see someone in the same cluster of buildings, I advise you to turn away rather than rush at the other player, in hopes of killing him. The reason for this is the fact that he has a head start which means the chances of him getting his hands on a weapon before you are much greater than yours.
- Landing in low-risk areas has its benefits which include fewer chances of facing other players early on. However, there are disadvantages as well as the loot in such places is quite limited. As a result, pick up whatever you can whether it’s a pistol or a melee weapon.
- Look for clues when looking for other players. When players raid houses in search of loot, they will open doors and pick up ammo almost always. So, when coming to a place with open doors and weapons with no ammo, keep an eye out as some has already raided the place and can still be in the same area.
- Keeping the previous PUGB tips in mind, when you raid the houses, always remember to close the doors behind you as leaving them open, gives away your location. Do remember to shut the door.
- Never, and I emphasize never overlook shotguns as for close range combat, nothing beats a shotgun. Since the game in initial stages is all about raiding houses and looting areas, having a shotgun is the perfect advantage for you.
- Though I don’t have to explain to you the importance of this PUBG tip to equip an armor and helmet is a must. No matter the quality, these two are essential for your survival, especially the helmet.
- In relation to the previous PUBG tips, always have on fresh armor, even if that means leaving behind a higher quality armor for a low end one. This is because the protection you get from an undamaged one will last you longer. This works for all armor and helmets except the level 3 helmet, as it is the only protection you have against a sniper shot.