List of Throwable Weapons
- Left click to throw in an arc.
- Right click to roll on the ground.
- If you change your weapon after clicking, the grenade drops to your feet.
- The grenade explodes in about 5 seceonds after pulling out the pin.
- If you hold the mouse button, you can hold the grenade with the pin unplugged, so you can adjust the time from grilling to the explosion.
- Be careful because you’ll blow yourself up if you hold the grenade too long once the pin’s removed.
- Update: if you switch the weapon with the pin pulled out, the grenade will fall in front of you as if you disarmed.
- You can break a window with a thrown grenade.
- Explodes and deals damage to characters in range
- A nearby explosion will deal critical damage.
- The damage it deals isn’t hindered by the opponent’s helmet or vest. It can damage the character’s body directly.
- You can also damage enemies underwater with this.
- Spews dense smoke.
- Smoke is affected by rain.
- Vision blockage is effective in many tactical situations, such as when entering indoors, rescuing a fainted ally, getting air drop supplies, etc.
- Emits loud sound and bright light.
- If you look directly at the light, the screen will become pure white for a while and the sound will not be heard properly.
- You will not be blinded as long as you divert your line of sight from the flash at the time of the explosion.
- Explodes upon landing and hitting the ground and walls. The flame spreads around.
- Continuous damage due to fire.
- However, if you hit a person, it bounces off without exploding.
- It will not explode if submerged in water.
- The molotov fire is affected by rainy weather