Since PUBG Lite has been released, the game has received a couple of rave reviews, praising the game for its simplified approach that ensures that the free-to-play game is accessible to players who are constrained with hardware limitations.
Currently, the title, in its beta, is available in Thailand and select Asian countries, and people should be able to download and play the game by downloading the launcher.
However, things are far from being that simple, and a number of users have still faced problems running the game on their PCs. Find below a couple of troubleshooting tips that should help you get the game up and running on your PC.
One of the most prominent things that are plaguing PUBG LITE users is the Launcher that fails to perform its function in launching the game.
To fix that:
- PUBG LITE is only available in select countries. Being in one of those countries should let the launcher run in a smooth fashion. People from other regions of the world could try to take part in the beta test by using a VPN.
- Check the firewall and Windows Defender settings if the launcher fails to start.
- Restart the launcher and the lobby to fix the “not authorised” problem.
- Download the Microsoft Visual C++ and the .NET Framework 4.5.2 from the official website.
PUBG LITE requires DirectX 11 to run. So, install the same and ensure that you have a compatible graphics card that supports feature level 10.0.
- People using NVIDIA graphic card must update their drivers to the latest version.
Regarding game crashes, the company outlined the following steps one could follow to reduce the occurrence of the issue:
- Please make sure that your network connection is secure and running without other programs or devices sharing the connection.
- Please check if you have enough HDD space in the folder where you’ve installed the launcher
- Close out all other programs before playing. If two or more games are played at the same time from the same account, the game can crash.
- If the PC has been running for a while, make sure to restart the PC.