Today the PUBG LITE team mentioned the fixes and events the game is going to have. Their words also prove that they care about the community and looking forward to provide a better gameplay experience in the upcoming days.
Hello Players,Today we would like to update everyone on features that have been added and improved in PUBG LITE. We have received a lot of feedback about our anti-cheat system which resulted in it becoming the top priority for our dev team. In addition to last week’s enhancement of anti-cheat functions, this week we will be enabling the report function as many of our players requested.We’ve heard the community’s voices regarding the sound issue and worked to fix some of the sound issues that affected the game play. We would love to hear the responses about the changes from all the members of our community. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to provide our players and community with a better gaming experience.
#1 Anti-Cheat System
- Report function added
#2 Game play
- Changed the default mode setting to enable “Continuous shooting”
- Changed the default mode setting to enable “Auto reload”
- Prevention of team kill – Limited to gun/melee damage
- Edited FPP FOV works properly in the graphic option
- The direction of shot shown dynamically in real-time as the player rotates
#3 Sound Update
- The sound has been optimized between the floors so that the sound is executed properly.
- Fixed the issue that character dies getting off the car on a rugged terrain.
- Fixed the issue where the buggy becomes slippery when you move left/right after using the boost.
- Fixed the issue where the side break is not applied when player gets off vehicle in still mode.
- Fixed the issue where the booster effect does not shut down when you get off the vehicle while using booster
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t use the item from quick menu in the driver’s seat
- Fixed the issue where a player can slightly teleport/jump while on the motorcycle
- Fixed the issue where it was possible to drive even with a flat tire
- Fixed the issue where the silencer of specific guns executes abnormal sounds
- Fixed the issue where character can equip 3 main weapons
- Fixed the issue where it shows as “Team-kill” when player kills themselves
- Fixed the issue where you couldn’t see the item tooltip next to the death box
- Fixed the areas where the player would sink into the land in Miramar
- Fixed the issue where the shot hits the leaf in Rozhok
- Players that are alive do not show up on the world map